**On 12/24 and 12/25 would be Special Omakase $285 per person only.
* A reservation for 6-7 people will automatically become a private party reservation due to the size of our restaurant. It is recommended for groups who would like to avoid contacts with other customers.
* We will confirm your reservation by text or phone call. Please reply to let us know we have correct reservation information. If we don't hear back from you, your reservation might be canceled.
* Our menu is only a full-course set Japanese "Omakase" sushi. Omakase means the chef's choice meal. Our sushi chef selects and creates a personalized menu for the guests. We have 2 Omakase courses to choose from. Please choose either one for the whole party. (Same course for everyone in your party)
* PLEASE ARRIVE ON TIME. If a guest is late, the chef will not be able to make up the courses that have already been served. Your table will be reserved for '1 hours and 50 minutes" maximum from the reservation time for dinner, '1 hour' for lunch.
* NO outside Sake beverages allowed.
* Credit cards without chips will not be accepted.
** NO fragrances, please. Thank you!**
All cancellations or reschedule must be received 72 hours prior to the day and time of the original reservation for Omakase "Date" or a cancellation fee will be applied. All cancellations and reschedule must be received at least 6days for Omakase "Miyagi" & group of over 5 people prior to the day and time of the reservation to avoid cancellation fee. The total number of members of the original booking must be present. Any lesser members will be subject to applicable "no show" fees. A cancellation fee of $150 per person will be applied to dinner dining. A $80 per person will be applied for lunch dining. No exceptions including reason of Covid-19.
We are looking forward to seeing you soon.